Tuesday, January 10, 2012

If you really knew me;

you would know that when I see people, I understand.
you would know that I think i'm smart.

you would know that I drink a gallon of milk everyday.
you would know that I find things like accidentally typing milf instead of milk in the above sentence funny.
you would know that no one knows me.

you would know that sometimes I listen to Shontelle.
you would know that Monk is my favorite TV show.

you would know that math is my favorite subject.
you would know that in the previous sentence I wanted to say what math I was in so everyone would think i'm smart.

you would know that when I see someone in pain, I literally feel it.
you would know that I give two shits about how I look.
you would know that every time I get in the car I check the backseat.

you would know that I want to know everything.
you would know that I daydream about being rich.

you would know that I like being alone.
you would know that if i could redo my whole life I absolutely would, and not because I hate my life, I love it, but because I want to be better.

you would know that in my eyes, Lebron is better than Michael Jordan.
you would know that I am extremely immature.

you would know that I really do believe in Christ.
you would know that I'm so scared to die, because I don't know where i'll go.

you would know that I don't like that outdoors.
you would know that I am a pessimist.
you would know that I keep building this post for a long time.


You would know that I don't want to go to Paris, I want to go to Switzerland, all of it.

No comments: